Sunday, November 10, 2013

Keep Calm and Teach On!

In an effort to become a more regular blogger,  I am back! :) 


This is my motto for the rest of the school year. It is so easy to get caught up in all the non-teaching things that we have to do as teachers but it is so inspiring to remember why we are here-- To inspire and teach our students and help them to become all they can be. 

In honor of Saints' football, I have this week's FREEBIE.


Students will order and compare the Saints' players' salaries. Hopefully this will give them some luck in the game going on right now! 

As for the Tigers, we had a rough go of it last night. However, we surely had some good times with friends and some wonderful Louisiana food. Including this home made bread pudding and jambalaya. 

Just what I need before my best fiends' wedding this weekend- NOT! 

Speaking of weddings, tonight I sat down to made the rehearsal dinner bouquet out of ribbons from gifts from her showers. Thank God for Pinterest because I would have never thought of this idea. I created rosettes out of the ribbons ( I will post the link later-- Pinterest is acting crazy!) and then pinned them to a styrofoam ball glued to a toilet paper roll. I am really happy with the final product and I hope the beautiful bride will be as well!


And my new obsession is my Piko Top-- It is so comfy and looks awesome with a scarf, pixie pants, and boots!


Happy Teaching and Happy Fall! 
Ms. Winter



No comments:

Post a Comment