Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Going for two!

Wow! Two days in a row.. amazing everything you can get accomplished when you don't have to go to work :)

Speaking of getting things accomplished.. I finished my Christmas Countdown. 12 days with a new skill each day. I play on using it for morning work and then we will create a booklet on the last day!




I also got in my new classroom timer. I have figured out how to get it to work for one time, but I am still playing with it! I think it is going to work very well for my small group rotations!



And last but not least, I totally forgot to add a wedding picture into last weeks blog! Here is my friend Brittani and I at our best friend Jeanne's wedding last Saturday!


And Don't forget my sale on TPT!



Happy Resting, 
Ms.Winter


No comments:

Post a Comment