Monday, July 22, 2013

Back to School Made It Monday

Today I had a very productive day back at school! So I have a few "made its" this Monday!

First, I create my "When you enter this room" sign. I didn't have much room so I had to be creative, but I really like the way it came out!

I was unable to use all the ones I wanted because of the size, but with the help of CC Fonts, it turned out so precious! 


With the help of my amazing future teacher friend, Brooke, I was able to get tons done in my classroom! I set up my word wall and I am almost done my library! Once I am done I will upload some pictures, but I don't want to spoil the surprise :)

But for my real Made It Monday, I finally finished my Bubble Multiplication Centers!



 Brooke even helped me cut them out so they will be all ready for the kids! I absolutely love the clipart from Melonheadz!

I am absolutely loving being back in my classroom, especially since it is so clean :)

Happy Teacher Prep!!
Ms. Winter



1 comment:

  1. I love everything about this post! I wish I taught multiplication for those adorable centers!!

    Ffion
    The First Grade Jungle

    ReplyDelete