Monday, July 15, 2013

Post Wedding Weekend!

Hello everyone!!

I am back after a weekend of wedding madness! On Friday, one of my good friends Molly (previously pictured in a hot pink wig) and her new husband David tied the knot.

The beautiful bride, Carly, Emily, and I!

I didn't have a picture on my computer of the wedding so here is my cousin, Katie, Ruthie and I at the rehearsal on Friday night!

Then, Saturday afternoon my cousin and his beautiful bride Ruthie said, "I Do" as well! It was a great weekend of friends and family. And even Lilly got to come along!!



But on Sunday it was back to work! For today's Made It Monday, I have made a student booklet for reading.


It covers why we read, what happens in our brain when we read, the history of reading, and reading today. I am planning to use this during centers during the first or second week of school! Once I create the rubric I will post it as a freebie!!


You can get Reading-Whats the Deal Anyway? at my TpT Store.

Oh, and this week I found a new love…

Yoplait Yogurt Pops! These are soooooo delicious! If you haven't tried them, you need to! 

Alright, well back to PD!

Happy Teaching!!
Ms. Winter

No comments:

Post a Comment