Friday, August 1, 2014

Five for FRIDAY!! :)

Today, I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday! Next Friday I will officially be back in school for Professional Development. I am excited to start but anxious about all I have to do!

This week has been especially exciting because I, like Doodle Bugs, got to debut my new blog design. 


Designs by Tennille did such an amazing job! I love it so so so so much! Big Improvement don't you think! 


I also added a new donors choose project to get my Technology Lovin' Third Graders an iPAD. If you have the opportunity to donate this week with the code INSPIRE, your donation will be matched :)! My kids and I would truly appreciate it.

I also got the chance to work a little in my classroom-- until we were kicked out. Apparently it is a construction zone… whoops! I got started on one bulletin board and put some of my new labels up :). 



I am lovingggggg these mustaches!



On a sad note, my absolute, #1, favorite coffee shop is closing today. What's a girl to do?! I almost had a meltdown today when I saw them painting over the sign. Not only does this place have Ahhh--mazing coffee, the baristas are so awesome as well! I have spent countless Saturdays here planning and creating units! They are looking for a new location and I can NOT wait until then!! 




Perhaps the most exciting of all, I am super excited for this girl's wedding tonight! 


I was fortunate enough to be with her when she met her fiancĂ©… shortly after we had a girl power chat!  I wish them a world of happiness in their new life together!! 

{The girls on Amber's Bachelorette Bash.}

Happy Friday!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment