Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Back to School Boost!!

Well, I am already back to school {part of the reason I am just now blogging about this and didn't take the time earlier in the week}. We had Open House last night so it was a late night for me! But, nevertheless, my whole store is 20% OFF! Please go check out some goodies to help you out this school year!
This school year has started off wonderfully for me-- besides being so tired that I am not sure how I do this, but my body is getting back into the game! 


If you follow me on Instagram, you already know this, but this week my class got our *NEW* iPad from Donors Choose. They were so incredibly excited! {Though I may have been even more excited.} 
Now, comment some free apps or totallyworthit paid apps that I need to get for my kiddos!

This week I also set up our chess bulletin board. Excuse the crowding on the right side, I just noticed it in this picture and I am running to fix that once I hit post. Yikes-- OCD friends, avert your eyes! This year I am starting a chess club at my school, we had a small one last year, but this year is going to take the cake! I love finding ways to link chess to learning, like this Chess Grid Map Activity! I will put it on my TpT Store as soon as I get a minute to breathe can. 


Last, but not least, I drafted my Fantasy Football Team this weekend. I am in an all girls league where only a few people know anything about football, but with a little boyfriend coaching I think I am off to a good start. Peyton Manning, Montee Ball, Alshon Jeffery, Rob Gronkowski, Ray Rice {don't hate me if you read the news..}, Michael Crabtree, Corderelle Patterson, Bishop Sankey, and the others are hopefully going to make this league worth my while this year! 


Well, Happy Teaching!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment