Sunday, July 27, 2014

Back to School Prep!

Well after a long night of back to school nightmares, I am now even more motivated to do some back to school prep. I hope this isn't a bad sign for this year, but in my dreams I was teaching some unruly high school aged students and I hadn't prepared anything!! YIKES!

After being locked out of school for the summer, I am trying to get everything I can prepared before I get into my classroom. This leads me to present my latest TpT Product Back to School Classroom Labels!



These 24 Labels cover all the basic school supplies as well as templates to create more and best of all they are only $1.50! Come one come all get your school supply labels! Can't wait to print and laminate these tomorrow!

Happy Prep!
Ms. Winter

No comments:

Post a Comment