Sunday, January 13, 2013

Drawing Conclusions Freebie


This week my students will be focusing on drawing conclusions from a text. We will start by reading Seven Spools of Thread: A Kwanzaa Story by Angela Shelf Medearis. I will be adding some text dependent questions and a writing activity to my TpT Store later in the week, but we to kick off my new blog I thought I would start out with a FREEBIE! Click this link to get my new Drawing Conclusions graphic organizer, practice page, and center activities! I hope you enjoy!


Hope you have a great start to the work week!

In Friendship, 
Ms. Winter



2 comments:

  1. It's enjoyable to learn more and more from your blog. Thanks for sharing.

    Books and Manual
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's enjoyable to learn more and more from your blog. Thanks for sharing.

    Books and Manual
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete