Monday, November 21, 2016

Update-- So Long Ms. Winter

Well, friends it has been some time since I have last blogged! SOOOO much has happened for me both professionally and personally! When we last talked, I had just started at my new school and though it was terribly hard to leave my safe place and move on, I have grown so much as a teacher since then. My {new} (actually old by this point) coworkers are amazing and I love my school family. I am so excited because this year I was chosen by the teachers and staff as Teacher of the Year! Since the other teachers at my school truly are AMAZING, I am truly honored and I feel very validated in my career right now. 

However, the most exciting thing that has happened, since I last blogged is without.a.doubt this.....


Yep, thats right, less than a year left as Ms. Winter and I couldn't be happier. I am so excited to marry the greatest guy this June! Wedding planning, lesson planning, and just life in general has made me one busy girl. Any wedding planning tips would be greatly appreciated!! Comment below... I am certainly no expert at this.



Photo Credits: Brian Jarreau
Well that is all for now, but I promise I won't go M.I.A. again! Until next time, enjoy your break! 

No comments:

Post a Comment